Friday, March 4, 2011

Olimpic Wrestling For Gays

poleposition. Carrera. Records Muñekita 012. I thought

A great album released in 2004 by Muñekita Records label, under the tutelage of our dear friend and comrade Gonzalo Verde (now in charge of Black Fish Records ) I want to share with readers of this blog restless.
An album that contains songs that have accompanied several pieces of this blog, such as "Fan" and "Seconds" a subtle song " A second reach, a look, to stop time and stop the heart "expressions my mind right, and that alienated the appropriate and then conforms to conditions of near-certain Miss contagious smile I like to call Companion.
poleposition A former mechanics of Satan today, thanks for taking their songs, today Muñekita Records Black Fish Records, thanks for the material.
And I like to call Miss Companion speedy recovery on their nannies.
While downloading I suggest listening to the last issue I mentioned.

To access the download of the album: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLLNSTT1

Mauro E. Pontoni.

Epilogue: Counting seconds to see you again. Do we feel the same? Do we think alike?

poleposition - Second

playlist.
1. SP5.
2. Fan.
3. Seconds.
4. Hot rod.
5. Altar.
6. Don Enzo.
7. Summer.
8. Follows.
9. Days.
10. Siamese.
11. Walks.
12. Wake up.
13. Crash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment