Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Type Of Hair Rihanna Uses

appoint knew what I wanted.

With regret, veracity brutal horror from the beautiful Miss rejection post, I shall reproduce the words spoken by the beautiful Miss and who subscribes.
Pontoni said with stupid wonder, that awe at how simple and predictable, therefore, stupid: - Watch what you do to me when the morning.
answered the beautiful lady: - I did not know you before, before you forget. Without the land without the sea, sky and clouds no more, here are all together before forget, before to forget.
followed Miss, now owner of Heart of Pontoni, while Saturday's rain was still falling steadily.
Faced with such resounding and absolute rejection Pontoni, said: - But when you showed not enough words I had, but when you showed no scope to say what they wanted. But when you came my eyes saw what I did not come! The combination of trousers, all black star in the beautiful Miss is and will be perfect.
Pontoni And to think, who undersigned "I thought I knew what I wanted to name" . And Pontoni thought everything was invented in some way, no gap.
But underneath that fits my eyes saw what they saw. Again, there was no empty space.
As simple moral is the following, at least for Pontoni: - There is no door or no place, no one is looking to enter.
ends the text with the last words he told me Miss (now owner of my heart): - is what I see when I say NO.
And who was watching the beautiful Miss to say? Yes, Pontoni.
The icy wind along with the incessant rain Saturday night accompanied that rejection. Sometimes it is necessary to know what you're missing one afternoon (night) what is gained at once.
From the perspective of self-referential and exclaimed assume that " rejection is lost to win with the assault of my heart in hands the beautiful Miss Perpetrator rejection ".

Mauro E. Pontoni.

restless Note to reader: accompany this text two songs from the beloved songwriter calls Rosario Bléfari Museum, Convictions and Wind Chill, respectively, which are part of the great record stations, which coincided with the rejection of love carried out by the beautiful Miss combining all star black pants and with ferocious perfection.
Bléfari Rosario - Museum

Bléfari Rosario - Convictions

Bléfari Rosario - Wind Chill

0 comments:

Post a Comment