Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sepsis From An Abscess Tooth

rigorous Punk goes black and red. Culotte

The last adventure with the pleasant company of Anita, I usually call her "Miss Punk Rock" was in mid-September last year, outside of Luna Park, From that moment there was only one mail, condemning the dismissal and worries about the fate of who subscribes.
few hours ago a call from loquacious speech broke months of silence and perhaps the time forgetting that helps to form and grow.
His loquacious speech and ordered me informed, our attendance at the stadium Club Atlético Huracán on Friday 11, next to concur in rigorous detail Black and Red, which is inevitable, in my place, buying a shirt and / or muscular deep red as it has with its red star invincible all the way time and use together this Friday Chupines hell act like I have been informed, again. Only
could, pleasantly surprised by the answer with a Yes! Then go for a shirt and bright red muscular according to the temperament of divinity in the form of Miss Punk Rock manages to surprise, dazzle and captivate with just one call.
I look forward to this 11 by the memory of that great 11 March 1973 from the hand of the beloved Uncle Campora next May 25 that same year, as one May 25, 2003 where a skinny, loved, loved and cried, we began to get the hell neo liberal the talkative and brilliant oratory of our beloved comrade Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, perhaps, announce, cry out and repeat to take the reins of the country between December 10, 2011 to December 10, 2015, to achieve this dream with Punk Girl dear Miss expect it, live it and enjoy it.
's call Miss Punk Girl, was almost a monologue, where only the "Yes" was my statement, only managed to add: - I would tell you about my plans, but I have none. I do not want to see you without loving you. I can not leave without love.
phrase that I have expropriated Daniel Melero of a song called "Residents" and the accompanying reading this text, like others, just want to get my heart.

Mauro E. Pontoni.

after reading I recommend the reader uneasy:
Daniel Melero - Inhabitants

0 comments:

Post a Comment